In order to implement an email marketing strategy for your online business, the first things you need to do is to have a list of double opt-in subscribers to send your emails to.
Using double opt-in means that anyone who is on your list has clicked a link in an email they received from you verifying that they want to get emails from you. This protects you from spam complaints.
Is this sounds like way too much work? Don’t worry! There are fully automated systems that will do it all automatically. These systems are called autoresponders and there are several companies online that offer this service for a small monthly fee.
The basic concept of double opt-in works like this:
- You pick an autoresponder service and sign up. Once signed up you can create what is called a Web form (very easy to do, just a few clicks of a mouse. This too is automated). Once you’ve made the Webform it is placed on your Website.
- When someone goes to your Website they will see the Web form and, full of hope, opt-into your email list. This will trigger the autoresponder to start sending out emails in the order you’ve set up. Everyone on your list will get one email after another in order as soon as they opt-in.
Now, for some specifics. For one thing, how do you get people to actually sign up for your emails? The most effective way to do this is to lead them to sign up by offering them something of value if they do sign up.
Remember, “value” is a relative term. It doesn’t have to actually cost you anything, but it will have value to your Website visitor. Something like a free report on some topic related to the niche your Website is about will usually be enough.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if you take the time to build a large email list and take the time to build rapport with the people on your list, it’s like money in the bank.
Treat them right and that list can make you money with the push of a button for years to come. But just what do you have to do to treat them right? It’s more about what you don’t do than what you do.
For example, even though they’ve opted into your email list and agreed that they will receive emails from you, that doesn’t mean they want you to send them one sales pitch after another.
Send them quality information that can help them achieve their goals and they will learn to trust you. Then when you occasionally send out some pitch about a product or service that you think they might benefit from, they will be much more likely to buy the product and you can earn a commission.
The best email marketing strategy is to treat the people on your list like valuable and highly appreciated customers. Give them something of value and they will reward you. It’s a win /win.
It doesn’t matter if your business need a thing to make you online or off, no matter what kind of business you have a success: customers. If the customers are talking about an online business are your website visitors or traffic. To a steady stream of qualified traffic to your Internet marketing website that you use different methods, to transport want to get some of these methods are free to use and takes the more weapons, which you in your marketing arsenal, some time, but the more success you with your business have.
Here a short breakdown is the some of the most common methods as well as the pre-and disadvantages of each type:
- Article marketing. This is to start one of the best ways for someone, because it’s completely free to do, but it is very effective. With this method, all you do is an informative article rewrite centered to your product or service as this article an article Directory submit online. If you write your article using a keyword phrase (pick a phrase, which gets at least 1500 searches per month but has less than 10,000 competitors) and this set of 3 – times in the article. Their articles should be between 250-500 words in length.
A disadvantage of this method is that it takes time, and you need a lot of articles. A or not it will do two, think more like 50 or more. You always find someone, who write the articles for you, if you the idea that many writing articles are hives.
- Email marketing. To do this, you need to get an auto-responder. This is a service, with the visitors to your newsletter list can log on, they give you them by e-Mail so you are spam-they not authorized. You can send them helpful information over a period of time, and build a relationship with them.
Then, occasionally, they send you recommend an email that they buy a particular product or service (a product or a service, you partner for are when they buy, you receive a Commission). As long as most of the e-Mails you send them actually provide them with some quality information and they are not all sales pitches, this method works extremely well. The only drawback is that it takes time to get a list to create, and you already need a steady stream of traffic to your site, this method does not actually build your traffic.
- Search engine optimization. This is simply a way, to make certain areas of your website ‘Search Engine’ some keywords to more friendly. Again, it is picking on you the keywords that people after searches in the search for your product or service. Then, you take those keywords in certain parts of your site. It’s not really hard, but it is something you need to learn how to do, or hire someone for you do. This method works great and it’s free (unless you hire someone) but again, is it take a bit to see the results.
Is for those who just start I highly recommend that you stay away from the use of methods such as such as pay per click (PPC) paid. PPC tends to have a very steep learning curve and you need to numbers as you learn what means money goes out and very little or no back in coming. If you wait until the other PPC methods earn money for you as some of the reinvest the profits in a PPC campaign want to use.
Getting traffic to your Internet marketing site is a place for most Internet entrepreneurs, use one or the tips that I have given you and you many large, high-quality traffic get free several of on your website, that will really increase your profit margin!